6 Series for Fibers & Nonwovens
The 6 series is designed for fiber processes from mono to multifilament as well as spunbond and meltblown products. Melting point ranges from 130°C to 170°C with amorphous to crystalline grades.
- 6060D - Amorphous low melt for staple fiber/bico fiber sheath layer 3.5rv
- 6100D - Designed for extrusion into mechanically drawn staple fibers or continuous filament, using conventional fiber spinning and drawing equipment.
- 6201D - Continuous filament / staple for dyed fiber applications
- 6202D - Staple fiber / spunbond for nonwovens, non-dyed fiber applications
- 6252D - Designed for meltblown products using conventional as well as high pressure die meltblown equipment.
- 6260D - Designed for melt blown fiber processing or extrusion into mechanically drawn staple fibers, using conventional fiber spinning and drawing equipment. Well suited for fiber processes where low boiling water fiber shrinkage and higher dimensional stability is required, in addition to low extrusion pressure.
- 6302D - Amorphous low melt for staple fiber/bico fiber sheath layer 3.0rv
- 6362D - Higher melt flow resin designed for specialty fiber products where an amorphous structure is desired
- 6400D - Monofilament / BCF / Industrial multifilament products
- 6752D - Sheath polymer for spunbond applications
Relevant Technical Documents
High Performance Grades for Fibers & Nonwovens
High performance Ingeo grades 6100D and 6260D feature high performance capabilities including reduced shrinkage, improved dimensional stability, high modulus above Tg, and are capable of higher heat set temperatures.