Ingeo News: Volume 8, Issue 2
September 21, 2011
Innovation Takes Root 2012, Program Announced!
February, 20-22 | Orlando, FL
The biennial global biopolymers forum Innovation Takes Root (ITR) delivers a unique conference and exhibition for those now actively pursuing Ingeo applications and those desiring to learn more about this important and growing class of biopolymers. The newly announced special focus tracks for this conference are designed to highlight the evolving technologies, markets and legislative issues in the Ingeo green market space.
Special focus tracks include:
- Advances in Ingeo Packaging Films
- Ingeo in Fibers and Nonwovens
- Expanding Ingeo Applications in Durable Products
- Growth of Ingeo Lactides and Lactide Derivatives
- Driving Economics to Sustainable Commercialization
- Opportunities in Food Service and Food Packaging
- Legislative and Regulatory Issues
Early-bird registration is now open and runs through October 31 for ITR 2012 at the Omni Orlando Resort in Orlando, Florida. Save over $200 off the regular conference price by registering today!
For the latest updates & speaker announcements:Follow us on Twitter (@natureworksllc)
Sign up for our events emails.