Medical and Hygiene
Fibers and nonwovens made with Ingeo deliver performance advantages not found in traditional materials enabling comfort and performance in both clinical and personal care.
- Inherently hydrophilic for excellent moisture management
- Wet strength/bonding
- Skin comfort
- High loft
- Outperforms PET for breathability and comfort
- Better than other synthetics in UV light resistance
- Hypoallergenic showing no evidence of skin sensitization
- Natural resistance to staining
- Low odor retention
- Good thermo-regulating properties
- Validated low carbon footprint & non-renewable energy use
NatureWorks Wins Two 3M Supplier of the Year Awards
NatureWorks was honored with two awards for contributing to 3M's competitiveness and driving sustainability. Awards were received in both polymers and sustainability categories for work in supporting one of 3M's latest customer solutions.
High Performance Grades for Fibers & Nonwovens
High performance Ingeo grades 6100D and 6260D feature high performance capabilities including reduced shrinkage, improved dimensional stability, high modulus above Tg, and are capable of higher heat set temperatures.